Objective: Students will list elements of ancient Greek theatre.
Bell work: Students read handout on tragedy and began contributing to the padlet (below)
- Students contributed to the padlet
- Watched the video below from the National Theatre and continued to contribute to the padlet.
- Students discussed aspects of video.
- Students listened to lecture and watched powerpoint on other elements of Greek Theatre.
- Students broke into groups to create google slide shows on one of the 12 Olympian Gods/Goddesses.
- The presentation should contain five slides
- Title Slide (Name and god of...?)
- Family Tree Slide
- Story Slide
- Picture depictions
- Pop Culture
- We will present on Tuesday.