Students will read a play and analyze it for set design
- Students opened google classroom and opened up playscript from last week.
- Students found the correct page for their class.
- They talked to a friend to go over what has happened in the plot thus far.
- Students watched the video "How to Read a Play"
- Students will finish reading the play in class.
- Remember, you will be designing the set for this play. Try to think about what will be required of you in the design.
- Students watched the below video.
- Students may work on their own or with partners to complete a list of locations in the play. They should list every play the play takes us to.
- If this is finished, students may begin on rough sketches of their set design.