Objective: Students finished makings masks and rehearsed Greek Chorus projects.
Objective: Students completed mask description, rough draft, and began working on 3D mask creations
Objective: Students continued to write Greek chorus
Classwork: Students worked in groups to finish Greek Chorus (see day 17)
Objective: Students created modernized Greek chorus speeches
3. EMPHASIS (certain words should have importance over others. Must be loud)
4. MUSIC (SUNG/PlAYED/PERCUSSION/UNDERSCORE)
5. VOCAL VARIATION (SHOULDN'T BE MONOTONE)
6. UNISON SPEAKING
7. TELLS A STORY
9. LEVELS (Meaning upstage and downstage also high and low)
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN GROUPS:
1. Research a CURRENT news story to base your chorus on (Something within the last three months)
2. Present a news story to your group.
3. Your group should select one story to base your chorus on
4. One person in your group should create a document and share it with every person in the group
5. Share the document with me (email@example.com)
7. Write the chorus based on the above specifications
8. Decid who this chorus is (i.e. a group of bankers, passengers on a plane, animals in a forrest, etc.)
9. Write the chorus based on the above specifications
10. Design your mask
11. Start rehearsing your Greek chorus on your feet. (You should be moving a lot)
Objective: Students presented their knowledge of Greek gods
Classwork: Students presented their google slideshows on their Greek God of their choice.