Objective: Students will examine how creativity impacts their current and future lives.
- Watch the video below and fill out the padlet.
Off Book Test on lines for 5 min. plays
Objective: Students will perform presentations to the class they have created
- Students presented on current Broadway shows using their graphic organizers and digital media
- Students took a survey on which shows they were convinced to go see.
- Students are reminded that for EXTRA CREDIT they can attend the Thespian Play tonight at 7:30 or Saturday, May 2nd at 2pm
- Students must be OFF BOOK (memorized) on their 5 minute plays by Monday, May 4th
Classwork: We will meet at costume storage to select costumes and props for your 5 minute plays.
What is really cool or interesting about the current Broadway season?
Students got into groups of 3 or less to complete the graphic organizer found here. Students will then present there findings to the class on Friday. Please complete the graphic organizer as a group and find some digital media (photos, videos, music) to share with the class. Your job is to make us EXCITED about your show.
Check out Ms. Cameron's completed graphic organizer below for the musical Hamilton. This is the one she presented in class. If you missed, please watch the video to the left.